The Nexus is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, within the central business district (District 1) and adjacent to the Saigon River. The Nexus site is bordered by Ton Duc Thang Street to the east and the future Le Loi extension to the west.
Project Parcels and Towers
The Nexus site is comprised of two parcels: Parcel 1A and Parcel 1B with total area is 8,634.5m².
Parcel 1A includes one investment grade office tower as well as one residential tower (over a 12-storey office dedicated for a retail bank), bordering on Ton Duc Thang Street, providing best river views, and Le Loi Boulevard future extension, providing best views to the new boulevard and the CBD (District 1).
Parcel 1B includes an investment grade office tower, bordering on Le Loi Boulevard future extension, providing best views to the new boulevard and the CBD (District 1).
The Parcels share common basements dedicated to parking. Each Parcel must be designed separately, with each tower operating as an individual entity.
– Site is cleared
– Project’s red book issued
– Master Plan & Architecture Option approved by Dept. of Planning & Architecture
– Basic Design/Technical Design is on-going
– 8,634.5 sq metres of cleared land, overlooking the Saigon river, in D1 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– 3 towers independently: Office Tower 1A, Office Tower 1B and Apartment tower
– The development has permission for a 15.50 x plot ratio which could be of approximately 133,835 sq metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) above ground of high end apartments for sale on long lease, shophouse, commerical and offices.
– Land Use Right Certificate (LURC for 50 years)
– Cleared Land with no compensation issues
– Offices: Grade B+ international, Grade A Vietnam
– Residential: High end to leverage on the river & city views and location. Flexibility on the offering will be the key. The ability to offer whole floors or smaller studio units needs to be retained as far as economically and practically possible.
– Shophouses, Food & Beverage (F&B) at podium to take advantages of Saigon river view and Le Loi boulevar as the HCMC’s main retail area and arrangement of Business centers to promote start-up program for young organizations.