About Diamond Island apartment

About Diamond Island luxury apartment

Diamond Island is a luxury apartment located on the only isolated island in District 2, surrounded by 4 rivers, creating a wonderful and private living space. Diamond Island is planned on a total area of 79,944.6m2, the total construction density of the area accounts for about 13.5%, the remaining 86.5% is the density for green areas and public areas. The project includes 6 high-class towers including Brilliant, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Maldives, Canary, Bahamas. Most people dream of owning an apartment in Diamond Island & they know Diamond Island because of its clean, beautiful and fresh air.

Location of Diamond Island apartment

Diamond Island apartment is located at No. 1, Street 104, Binh Trung Tay Ward, Thu Duc City. The apartment is located right on a single isolated island in District 2 with 3 sides adjacent to the river, adjacent to Thu Thiem new urban area.

Utilities of Diamond Island apartment

Diamond Island apartment owns 43 internal utilities, a high-class internal utility system and a series of unique services. Specifically like:

  • The swimming pool meets the 5-star standard with an area of 2,000m2.
  • The Cafe area has a beautiful view of the riverside.
  • The entertainment club, luxury Bar.
  • Children’s play area, Gym, Yoga, High-class Spa.
  • Yacht club in the high-class Diamond Island area.
Utilities of Diamond Island apartment

Design of Diamond Island apartment

Diamond Island scale includes 6 Brilliant towers, Hawaii, Bora Bora, Canary, Bahamas and Maldives, each tower has an average height of 25 – 29 floors, with a total of 1,323 standard apartments and 222 officetel apartments, equivalent to each tower. about 200 – 250 apartments.

The Brilliant

Brilliant tower cluster was built with 250 apartments with a usable area of 82m2 – 640m2 with a variety of apartment types, including 2-3 bedroom apartments, Duplex apartments, Sky Villas and Pool Villas. The apartments not only have spacious living space but are also equipped with modern home appliances of famous brands such as Kohler, Bosch, General and Weiner.

The Bahamas

The Bahamas Tower at Diamond Island Diamond Island includes 209 apartments, 29 floors high.

Maldives

Located in the most beautiful location of the famous natural island Diamond Island, the Maldives tower offers a sophisticated living space for discerning owners. The apartments here possess three spectacular river views and outstanding facilities.

Bora Bora

The 29-storey Bora Bora tower includes 261 apartments, including a variety of areas from 53m2 to 469m2 from 1 room to 4 bedrooms, Pool Villas, Garden Villas and Sky Villas. The apartments in Bora Bora tower inherit a 360-degree view position that offers a poetic view of the Saigon River and a unique interior design by the investor.

Hawaii

The 25-storey tower includes various types of apartments Pool Villas, Garden Villas and Sky Villas with an area of 55m2 – 450m2.

Canary

Proud to be the last and completed tower on Diamond Island, Canary is seen as a symbol of peace as it is located at a prime diamond tip location.

Sale and rental prices of Diamond Island

According to news posted on Nicelife in September 2022, Diamond Island project apartments are priced from 5.4 to 19.3 billion VND, Garden Villa and Penhouse from 20 to 60 billion VND. Rental price ranges from 15 – 80 million VND/month.

Service charges of Diamond Island

  • Apartment management fee: 20,000 VND/m2, including VAT
  • Motorbike parking fee: 150,000 VND/month
  • Car parking fee: 1,600,000 VND/month

Summary for Diamond Island apartment

Business nameDiamond Island
DeveloperKusto Home
LocationBinh Trung Tay ward, Thu Duc City
Area79.945 sqm
Block6 blocks
TypeApartment, officetel, Shophouse
Unit1,323 apartment & 222 officetel
Room size55 – 640 sqm
Floor29F
BalconyYes
Clothes hanging balconyHave
ShophouseHave
OfficetelYes
Parking lotHave, 2 free for motorbike
GYMHave (free)
Swimming poolHave (free)
BBQ areaHave (free)
Pets allowedYes allowed
Managed bySavills Vietnam

Diamond Island on Youtube

Diamond Island on Google Maps